Tein Flex A Coilovers - Subaru WRX / STI VA
These coilovers are the result of expert research in technology and manufacturing. Your vehicle and wallet will benefit from Tein's efforts!
- Full-Length Ride Height Adjustment Feature - Ride Height Adjustment with Little or No Change in Ride Quality
- Twin-Tube Structure - For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke
- Damping Force Adjustment System - 16-level Linear Damping Force Adjustment System
- Complete Kit with Upper Mount - Exclusively Designed Upper Mounts are Included (Except Some Models)
- 1-Full-Car-Kit - Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE RANGE
Base Ride Height Drop: Front -1.2 inches, Rear -1.0 inches
Max Low / Hi: Front -2.9 inches to 0 inches, -3.3 inches to 0.6 inches
Recommended Low / Hi: Front -1.6 inches to -0.8 inches, Rear -1.4 inches to -0.6 inches
NEW FEATURE HYDRAULIC BUMP STOPPER (H.B.S.) PROVIDES COMFORTABLE RIDE IN ALL SEATS EVEN AT FULL-LOAD
FLEX A is equipped with new feature "Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)" which has been tested and proven effective in the world's harshest motorsports including World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship. When a lowered vehicle goes over big bumps, urethane or rubber bump stopper often causes a big upward jolt and/or rebound and can disturb controllability. On FLEX A, H.B.S., mounted inside the shock absorber, effectively generates damping force near and/or at full-bump, to absorb big impact smoothly. Comfortable ride in the 3rd seats of minivans can revolutionize the industry.