Tomei Type 60 Expreme Ti Cat Straight Pipe Scion FRS/BRZ/86
To truly enjoy the FA20 is to extract the most from it in NA form. So maximum weight reduction is an essential part of it. This product is specifically designed for competition use. With the absence of a catalytic converter, the pipes made from Titanium, this drastically reduces the overall weight to compliment the power gains.When fitted to a car that has a forced induction setup, it greatly enhances the performance gains with the improved exhaust flow efficiency. This is one of the key products to extract the performance potential of the 86/BRZ/FR-S.
The kit comes included with all gaskets, bolts & nuts required for the installation. Included is a tube of bolt smooth paste to prevent bolt seizures due to heat.
- High Grade Titanium
- Precision Welds
- Significant Power Gains
- Massive Weight Reduction: 1.4kg/ 3.1lbs
- Suitable for Forced Induction
- Comes with Front Striaght Pipe
- Rear Straight Pipe
- Kit Comes with all Gaskets, Bolts and Nuts Required for Installation
- Bolt Smooth Paste
- Comes Equipped with an A/F Sensor Boss
- 2 Section Pipe Layout for Ease of Installation and a Mikalor Damp Band
- Utilizes the Same Round 60.5 Diameter Flange Design as the Stock Item
- Scion FRS 2013-2016
- Designed for Competition Use Only
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.