AEM 340LPH E-85 Compatible High Flow Fuel Pump 65mm - Subaru STI 08+, WRX 08-14
AEM’s 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. This physical size of this fuel pump makes it a great replacement for the 2008-14 Subaru WRX and 2008-16 STI. (NOTE: The plug wiring may need to be updated for some applications).
The AEM 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 320lph E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, and O-rings. Every AEM 320lph E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes: pre-filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap, and rubber buffer sleeve
**This universal in-tank pump is best suited for the 2008-14 Subaru WRX, 2008-18 STI, 2005-12 Legacy GT. Extensive modifications may be required for installation.