Radium Dual Catch Can Kit - Subaru STI VA
Fits 2008-2019 Subaru STI / 2008-2014 WRX
These kits do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal. This closed loop system routes clean filtered air back in through the engine and promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed loop systems prevent unwanted oil vapors into the cabin.
This kit contains two independent catch cans, each plumbed into different parts of the PCV system. It is designed for users wanting to keep the function of the the closed loop PCV valve which flows fresh air through the engine block to pull out blow-by gasses.
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 8 fluid ounces each
- Height (without fittings): 5 inches
- Outside Diameter: 2.45 inches
Please Note: The optional Petcock Remote Drain Kit, sold seperately, can be used to remotely drain the catch cans without the need to unscrew the canister bodies. There is an option to put the remote drain kit on one or both catch cans. This is recommended for users that need to drain the catch can contents quickly and easily.