IAG V2 Top Feed TGV Housing (black) - Subaru STI VA
The IAG V2 CNC Billet Aluminum TGV Housings are one the easiest ways to eliminate the OEM tumble generator valves on your turbocharged Subaru engine. The OEM TGV components are prone to failure and inhibit airflow through the manifold.
The IAG V2 TGV Housings were created to improve performance by increasing airflow from the intake manifold to the cylinder heads. Special attention in the design process was placed on providing a larger TGV inner port design so that it matches gaskets and our ported cylinder heads as close as possible. The ports feature a fine-tuned surface finish that also aids in improved airflow further increasing performance.
Additionally, the TGV’s were manufactured with weight savings in mind. The V2 IAG TGV weighs nearly 30% lighter per pair than our V1 and 62% lighter than OEM. Furthermore, the new TGV housings provide a cleaner engine bay with reduced components, leaving more room for aftermarket performance parts such as larger turbo inlet pipes, aftermarket fuel rails, lines, and manifolds.
Similar to our previous TGV housings, they are CNC machined in-house from aluminum and are able to accept all OEM specific fuel rails, most aftermarket fuel rails, and injectors. The new configuration fits a larger variety of Subaru vehicles by utilizing an integrated hardware adapter that can be switched around to fit the bolt spacing of the various intake manifolds Subaru produced on the 2002-14 WRX and 2007-20 STI.
Each IAG V2 TGV housing set includes lower gaskets and hardware set for the cylinder head mounting location. The IAG V2 TGV Housings do not require porting, modifications, cores, or damage to your original OEM parts in case you ever need to return the vehicle to stock.
The optional phenolic spacers are designed to reduce heat transfer to the intake manifold as well as to give additional clearance under the intake manifold. Each of the optional 3mm or 8mm phenolic spacers include longer hardware to complete the installation.
- *ECU calibration is required.
- 8mm Phenolic spacers are not compatible with most Top Mount Intercoolers.
- 2006 Forester XT - Possible Split Year for Side Feed vs Top Feed TGV’s - Confirm your fitment before purchasing.
- Longer hardware is required when using these TGV's with 3mm / 8mm phenolic spacers
TGV Set Includes:
- (x2) IAG TGV Housings w/ Anodized Black Finish
- (x2) IAG TGV Intake Manifold Adapters
- (x2) M4 Hex Flat Head Screw
- (x2) IAG Lower TGV to Cylinder Head Gaskets
- (x1) Hardware Set (x8) M8x25mm Socket Head Bolts & M8 Washers (Fits with OEM Gaskets / Not Phenolic Spacers)
Phenolic Spacer Options:
- IAG 3mm Phenolic Spacer Set with Nitrile Intake Gaskets & M8x30 Hardware
- IAG 8mm Phenolic Spacer Set with Nitrile Intake Gaskets & M8x35 Hardware