HPS Bleed Screw - Supra A90
Don’t get left stranded due to a failed coolant bleeder screw. The plastic coolant bleeder screw is a common failure point. To combat this, HPS has produced its own Titanium Coolant Bleeder Screw. This relatively inexpensive upgrade can save you a lot of trouble whether you commute or track your Supra. We chose the best materials for this upgrade. Each piece is precision CNC machined from Grade 5 titanium which will never fail. Coupled with a Viton O-ring which is more chemical resistant than any standard rubber O-ring. For ease of service, HPS has eliminated the awkwardly large crosshead in favor of a 4mm allen head. The HPS Titanium Bleeder Screw looks and works great on the All-New Toyota Supra J29.
- Replaces and upgrades your factory bleeder plastic bleeder screw that are prone to failure.
- CNC Machined from Grade 5 aerospace titanium.
- Includes chemical resistant Viton O-ring.
- Easy to install with 4mm allen head
- A must-have upgrade for track days.
- Made in USA.