GSC's set out to create the best performance longest lasting valves available to the aftermarket by using advanced 3D design and simulation programs they created a stronger and higher flowing valve head design. GSC flow tested prototype valve heads in specific applications to make sure they produced the highest flowing valve head available on the market today. The materials used create less valve distortion at the face than any of the tested designs. Less distortion allows better sealing under extreme conditions and more consistent performance throughout the life of the valve. GSC Power-Division's new valves are sure to become the industries standard for sport compact performance valves.
- Swirl polished 35mm heads for smoother airflow over the valve
- Back cut to reduce valve weight for higher rpm, higher boost pressure and allow for more aggressive cam profiles without increasing valve spring seat pressures.
- Valve stems are micro-polished to allow for less oil retention on the stem which creates less drag on the stem to guide for a smoother motion.
- Intake valves are a modified 21-4n stainless
- Valve tips are either hardened or have a stelite wafer tip fused so that the tip is within 5 Rockwell C of the rocker or valve tappet for extended life and less wear
- GSC spent extra time to adjust tip heights on the applications to require less tipping of the valve to maintain proper tip height for proper valvetrain geometry and to cut down on install times when setting valve lash.
- GSC adjusted the Keeper grove to properly balance intake spring pressures to reduce the use of valve spring shims and maximize performance from our spring and retainer kits.
- Valves will work with an OEM keeper/lock or when available our upgrade keeper/lock. It's not mandatory but it is suggested that any valve lock not be reused on performance applications due to material grooving.
- Oversize (35mm Head)
- Sold as a set of 8