Acuity Throttle Pedal Spacer (RHD) - Honda Civic Type-R FK8
Most drivers that have raced a Honda will agree that the default pedal positions make using the heel-toe technique rather difficult, if not impossible. The solution? Move the throttle pedal toward the driver, better aligning the brake and accelerator pedals.
The ACUITY Accelerator Pedal Relocation Bracket helps resolve this problem by providing three unique new positions for your accelerator pedal so that you can fine tune the throttle pedal position to your liking.
The ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer allows the driver to select one of 3 possible non-stock pedal locations. Each location provides a slightly different driving feel. Position A moves the throttle pedal closest to the driver. Position B is slightly further from the driver than Position A and slightly closer to the brake pedal, laterally. Position C is furthest from the driver (still much closer than stock) and also moves the accelerator pedal closer to the brake pedal, laterally, like Position B.
- Moves throttle pedal closer to the driver
- Allows for easier heel-toe shifting
- Three possible non-stock pedal locations
- 2017 - 2019 Honda Civic Type-R FK8 (RHD)
- 2015 - 2017 Honda Civic Type-R FK2 (RHD)
- 2014 - 2019 Honda Fit GK5 (RHD)
- 2014 - 2019 Honda Jazz GK5 (RHD)